This project was constructed from clear span concrete tilt ups. The addition was used to manufacture and package fruit pouches. 25% of the addition was used for 2 full production lines and the other 75% was used for warehouse storage, the two areas were divided by masonry walls.
Lantz Construction Company is committed to delivering its clients with high-quality construction results. We are a “Class A” general contractor licensed in Virginia and West Virginia specializing in commercial design-build construction.